Saturday, March 15, 2008

How to Become One of SP Talents?

Never register as one of our talents yet?

Just send your full profiles with clear photos to..

sp.menmodels@gmail.com (for men)
sp.womenmodels@gmail.com (for women)
spkidsmodels@gmail.com (for kids)

For newbies, it will be ok if you dont have the studio shooted photos, as long as it's CLEAR - ask if you still do not understand what is the meaning of 'clear'?

The registration fee is FREE! No need to pay anything!

Why you have to register?

We DO NOT published all of the casting calls through this blog. Only 'open' castings were here or some special case such as 'urgent' castings!

Who needs to register?

  • Newbies or freshies
  • Professionals
  • Dancers - Individuals, groups
  • Models - kids and adults.
  • Entertainers or performers
  • If you have special skills or talents to show to the world!

What else?
Thanks to join us and Good Luck!

" Connecting you with the industry's biggest names and hottest performers..."

Best Regards,
SP Models
http://www.spmodels.net

1 comment:

Unknown said...

An intense face with a sculpted body, Suchhikumar took over the modeling world with ease and then it was the turn of Bollywood..." Indiatimes, Mumbai

Hi, I'm Suchhikumar I come from lucknow Uttar Pradesh, India. I am a model/actor in Mumbai India.

As a model, I won the Best Physique Award in north india Soon after that I shifted to delhi modeling for kumar shirt,,livis.

After my return to mumbai I was given to opportunity to pursue a
career in Acting in the Indian Film Industry. After numerous movies I have now with the Grace of God established myself as an actor and am looking forward to doing some great work in the upcoming years.
working as an actor in Bollywood. I believe in honesty, hard
working, sincerity,commitement,,
To all my fans, wish me luck and give me all your support and Love, Thanks!

Best wishes to all xoxo

Suchhi kumar

My Movies---
1--mission-the last war as leadman in this movie with amrishpuri main velian,,,
2-- kahani gudiya ki directed by prabhker shukla i did play good chrecter,
3-- kuch tum yaad kero kuch hum yaad kere,directed by Rajendra patel, i did play lead

4--DRONA THE- REAL HERO- i did play lead directed by -Ashok.kumar
-M- Mr north india 2003 and done 100 rampshow all over india,
Recentl i won the title Hot male model 2007
my Brand ambessdor of Leo shoes and kumar shirt
done- 2 video albunm
done- 2 comercial add

mail me suchhikumar@rediffmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails